MODI  FLOW EASY TOP
The mechanical flow meter Modi Flow EASY TOP is suitable for measuring the flow of a wide range of fluids. Thanks to the use of a swinging rotor, it enables precise measurements and ensures simple and convenient operation.
The GAITER ModiFlow EASY TOP flow meters are designed to accurately measure fluids such as oil, diesel, fuel oil, chemical reagents, fluids with increased corrosivity and high viscosity. Our products are irreplaceable in the dosing and dosing systems of all types of liquids.
The accuracy with which ModiFlow Easy Top measures is independent of changes in viscosity and temperature. Thanks to this, the repeatability of the measurement is even 0.03%. The oval-circular flowmeters are characterized by a low pressure loss and can be mounted in any position.
Thanks to the use of various materials for the production of GAITER devices like aluminum, stainless steel and PPS could have been achieved highest quality and longevity of the ModiFlow series. Very strict production processes guarantee the reliability of our devices.
The STRENGTHS of
the SYSTEM MODI FLOW EASY TOP
- The flowmeter measures fluids flow with high or changing viscosity.
- The aluminum housing withstands high pressure.
- ModiFlow Easy Top has the rotors made of high-strength POM (suitable for a wide range of fuels, oils and chemicals). The flow meter works on the principle of oval rotors. Two oval rotors rotate on a stainless steel shaft and sweep the measuring chamber. Each revolution of the rotors measures the exact volume of fluid flowing through the meter
- The flow meter is equipped with two mechanical numerical rotors mounted on the top of the meter (the large one indicates the current refueling, the small one indicates the total refueling).
- The device can be mounted horizontally or vertically and used in pressure or gravity systems. Each revolution of the rotors measures the exact volume of fluid flowing through the meter.
- The volume does not depend on the viscosity or density of the liquid.
|Size (Inlet/Outlet)||25 mm|
|Min. flow rate||10 l/min|
|Max. flow rate||120 l/min|
|Viscosity||1 000 cP|
|Working pressure||0,3 MPa|